PONNALA LAKSHMAIAH B.E., M.S (USA) Minister, Major Irrigation, Govt of Andhra Pradesh and Member of A.I.C.C

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An old woman looks at the dream project of the Government, even as the Minister for Major Irrigation, Ponnala Lakshmaiah and............

An old woman looks at the dream project of the Government, even as the Minister for Major Irrigation, Ponnala Lakshmaiah and the Minister for Geology and Mines, Sabita Indra Reddy launch the Rajiv Gruha Kalpa Scheme at Mailardevra Palli in Rajendranagar Municipality near Hyderabad on May 18, 2005.


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am G. Naveen Kumar Goud, 21 years old, I have completed B. com from Osmania University. I am a Blogger and ad publisher. I do ad publishing on the web and blogging - info containing persons, businesses, products and services. I am a web designer and do freelance works of websites.....