PONNALA LAKSHMAIAH B.E., M.S (USA) Minister, Major Irrigation, Govt of Andhra Pradesh and Member of A.I.C.C

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dr.Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy, speaking to Parvathipuram MP V. Kishore Chandra Deo at a public meeting after inaugurating the rubber dam and Mr. Ponnala..

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy, speaking to Parvathipuram MP V. Kishore Chandra Deo at a public meeting after inaugurating the rubber dam on the Janjhavathi river in Vizianagaram district on January 01, 2006. Minister for major irrigation Ponnala Lakshmaiah looks on. The dam is the first of its kind in India. It brings 9000 acres under assured irrigation.



No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am G. Naveen Kumar Goud, 21 years old, I have completed B. com from Osmania University. I am a Blogger and ad publisher. I do ad publishing on the web and blogging - info containing persons, businesses, products and services. I am a web designer and do freelance works of websites.....